Thursday, March 11, 2010

While Momma Plays...

Warning:  If you love to click through blogland to find beautiful images of clean and completely "together" houses like I do, this next posting is not for you...  I couldn't resist putting these pictures up that my girls took of each other and the fun they were having with Mommy's camera while I'm trying to just get something, anything done for the upcoming Angel's Attic Show on April 24th (more on that to come).
Last evening, I had left my camera on the table and got busy working on some projects like making price tags and painting a few little things.  With my husband virtually non-existent this time of year (he's a CPA in the midst of tax season), a baby that literally NEVER naps, and two other monkey-children, I've had a hard time getting ANYTHING done around the house, let alone for my little hobby.  Anyway, I begged the older girls to PLEASE play with their baby sister so Mommy can get some work done.  Well, they had a grand ol' time alright!  They dressed her up, spread toys everywhere, played with stamps (just like Mommy) and seems like they took pictures of it all while Mommy was oblivious...





Poor Summer - don't worry she's just fine.  Naturally, I had a few surprises when I just downloaded the pictures off of the camera!  It's really pretty amazing that a 4 year-old could take these good of pics with an ancient camera that's been dropped repeatedly.  Well, I may have had a mess to clean up when the evening was through, but I got about 200 price tags made and these cute little bird pictures painted and done!    

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...